Wednesday, July 13, 2011

In case you didn't know, my boys are awesome!

 
My favorite Disney show is Tangled. It's funny, there's great animation, I love the characters, but my favorite part are the songs! I downloaded the soundtrack and have it playing in my car all the time... hence, my boys have all the songs memorized! These are for you, Grandma!
 

We have this Halloween book called Halloween Jack. Reese has been obsessed with it and wants to read it all the time. He now has it memorized and we start a quote from it at random times and he can always finish the sentence. Smarty pants!

I haven't gotten the chance yet, but the next video I want to post will be of Carson "speaking Spanish." So stayed tuned...

6 comments:

Julie said...

This made my day!! Thank you for finally catching it all on video, what cuties. I love Carson's vibrato on the long note!

Melissa said...

I love that Carson basically sings and Reese is there for the show.
I also love that Reese is so crazy in that top video and hitting Carson and it doesn't even phase him.
He does brilliant in the Halloween book.
Your kids are awesome.

Jessica Clawson said...

WHAT IN THE WORLD!?!? How did they get so dang cute? I miss them and you! Come live with me in Idaho Falls so that I can see them every day!

Amy said...

These videos are seriously adorable! I want my baby boy to get here. RIGHT NOW. :)

Ashley said...

that was so freakin cute!

Connie said...

Oh Jen!! That is such a TREASURE!! I will listen and watch this over and over and over again!!Thank you so much for posting it!! LOVE those kids so much!!!