Thursday, July 7, 2011

Carson's Preschool Graduation

Carson's graduation was the third one this year for our family. It was more of a pat on the back for us moms but the kids still had a good time too. I was really glad that Carson and I invited ourselves into the group because I think it's really prepared Carson for the preschool that he'll be attending this fall. We kept the celebration pretty simple and just went to the park and had some pizza and cupcakes then each of the moms took a turn and said what their favorite lesson or activity was and then each kid got a little diploma. It was a great way to end the "school year."

Carson accepting his "diploma" (not sure what I'm exactly doin in this picture... meh)

The graduate

The graduating class (Blake, Elvin, Jefferson, Isabel, and Carson)

The fam...
minus this crazy kid




As a side note, one of the lessons was on the season spring so I had the kids plant a sunflower. It took a really long time to bloom but it finally did... then the next day Reese pulled one out and Carson broke the other one so goodbye sunflowers. And you can see my little pot of basil that's doing well despite the hellions. This has really been our first time growing anything and I'd say so far it's been a success!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Awwwwwww poor sunflowers.
I hope the basil goes well.