Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Gwen's Blessing


Ryan blessed Gwen on June 5th. We had both sides of our immediate family there and it was such a great experience. I love that Ryan has the authority to give our kids this great gift. Gwen looked beautiful and was absolutely perfect during the entire meeting. What a great day!


My mom and I each made a little shoe the night before. They were so cute and little! They looked like temple shoes! I hope that Gwen will be able to keep them and bless her little girl in them.
These pictures were taken when she was one month old. In a few days I'll have to post pictures of her at two months. Time has gone by so fast but it feels like she's been here for forever!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love her outfit.
I'm glad things were perfect.
You look great.
Wish I was there.