Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The 4th

We had a great 4th of July this year! It finally warmed up and it was the perfect weather for the 4th. 
 

 We went to the parade during the day and then headed out to the beach later on. Afterwards, we came home and had some ribs then lit some fireworks to get pumped up for the real show. We were going to lite the rest after the firework show but the boys fell asleep on the way home (I didn't blame them!) so we postponed it till the next night.
(I wanted to get a picture of Reese's reflection in Carson's sunglasses but this was the best I could do. My hands are pretty full these days!)
 
 Shrek float?
And Gwen slept through it all!



  
 Carson has found his love of riding bikes. Everyday he asks if we can go on a walk so he can ride his bike while I push the other two in the stroller. I think he loves it so much partly just to give him an excuse to wear his helmet. He is always wearing his helmet! See... told ya.

 Carson




 Reese

 Gwen (sleeping through it all, again. But I'm not complaining!)
Us

Happy Fourth!

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Jenny! I totally purchased that same shirt for braxton from old navy! I love that it has snap buttons! Keep up on blogging so I can hear all about your new adventures when you move! I wish you well, and know that you will do great!

Melissa said...

Man look how brown Ryan is compared to you.
Crazy.
I love fire works shots.
I'm glad you had a good time.