Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Fun at the arboretum

We went to the U of I arboretum a couple of weeks ago to feed the ducks. Carson had a blast chasing the ducks, trying to pet and kick them. But those ducks were insane! They were so aggressive! I was surprised that Carson wasn't scared of them because I was!

Following the leader


Watch out for this duck. He's possessed!


It was a beautiful day! And I remember complaining that it was too hot... as I'm sitting here freezing my buns-a-roonies off. But alas, all good things come to an end. (this wasn't an "accident," he slipped in the mud.)

1 comment:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Jenny, I love how you explained the wet spot. The arboretum is so beautiful right now. That is awesome that you guys got to go and walk around. What a cute picture of Zoey and Chelse! :)