Thursday, October 15, 2009

Cutie Reese

Somebody loves Sleeping Beauty and it's not just Carson...

I don't know how he did this but he woke up with his arm completely out of his jammies. And they were still zipped up!


I've been making a list of all the funnies that Carson has said recently. Here they are...
-Over the summer, we went wakeboarding a lot. Pretty soon Carson was saying "hit it!" for everything! "Mommy, I'm going down the slide! Hit it!" "Mommy, I'm taking a drink! Hit it!" I was vacuuming and he grabbed the cord and said "Mommy, I'm wakeboarding! I'm doing flips like Daddy! Hit it!"
-Carson wasn't too sure about something that I made for dinner. I convinced him to take a bite and he looks up and says, "That makes my tongue happy!"
-He was playing with his Mater truck that makes a lot of noise and he was trying to turn it off. I was explaining that the switch was underneath. He looks at me all confused and says, "It's in my neast?" Not quite Carson. No wonder the boy was confused!
-Ryan was teaching him the difference between old and young. He was saying that Carson was two years old. Carson picked up on that pretty quick so Ryan asked him how old Reese was. "Reese is 15 minutes. 15 minutes old."
-He hasn't been wanting to ride in his carseat lately. He's wanting to sit on the seat like a big boy. I had tried everything, you can't because the police will come and take me away, it's breaking the rules, the policeman will get really mad at us... Finally, I was trying to come up with a new excuse and told him that if we got in a crash he would go flying out of the window. Wrong thing to say. "Fly out the window? OHHHH, THAT WOULD BE FUN!!!"

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So cute man.
What a sweetie.
I wonder how he DID THAT?