Friday, February 4, 2011

Carson's Interview

I found this interview on a blog and thought that it was a great idea! I think I'll start doing it every year on their birthday.

Q: What is your name?
A: It starts with a 'C,' Carson.

Q: How old are you?
A: 3

Q: What is your favorite color?
A: Red

Q: Who is your best friend?
A: Jory

Q: What is your favorite animal?
A: Maybe giraffes and elephants

Q: What do you want to be when you grow up?
A: Maybe a tractor farmer

Q: What is your favorite movie?
A: Maybe Dino Squad (except he calls it 'Dino Squat,' makes me chuckle every time!)

Q: What is your favorite book?
A: Maybe dinosaur books

Q: What makes you happy?
A: Maybe T.V. and going to church and blowing bubbles

Q: What makes you sad?
A: Nothing makes me sad (really? that was a shocker!)

Q: What is your most favorite food to eat?
A: Maybe corn and sticky quesadilla fingers (he means sticky finger quesadillas from Wingers but the funny thing is that he thinks they're too spicy and never eats them! I thought for sure he'd choose strawberries, mangoes, and blueberries since that's pretty much what he's eaten the last few days.)

Q:What is your favorite song?
A: Blue Bird (it's actually titled "Whenever I Hear" and he requests it almost every night when he goes to bed)

Q: What games do you like to play?
A: Tractors at Grandma Connie's house. They have boy tractors. I like to read my scriptures. (I swear I'm not putting words in his mouth! That's exactly what he said! Not sure how the two are related though...)

 

10 comments:

Kayleen said...

Those are some treasures!!!!!

Franny said...

Oh my goodness...He is so cute!!! I can't believe some of these answers....so darn cute! Thanks for sharing this....it made my day!

Becca Bingham said...

Very cute! I love how he started almost every response with "maybe!"

Keri said...

I sing that song to Joel every night before he goes to sleep too! So sweet.

Missy! said...

so super cute! I think asking those every year is an awesome idea.

Melissa said...

I like this Jenn.
I think it's great.

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

This is fun. Thanks for sharing Jen!!

Ashley said...

ha ha so cute, I think that is a great idea!

The Larsons said...

I love it! I love the idea of writing down exactly what THEY say - since I usually do a little info on them each birthday, but I fill it out with what I think are their faves. BTW, Becky Higgins is one of my dear friends - we were friends in Cleveland (her husband was in residency, and mine in dental school), before she was super "famous". :) Glad you've happened on to her blog. I was talking to Stacy about you moving up here this summer. It will be fun to have you guys even closer - as we have yet to meet. :) It would be fun to do some photography together!

Starlie and Nate Schmutz said...

cute cute cute idea! and i love the big boy picture