Monday, January 31, 2011

Big Boy!

Reese is in big boy undies now! His little buns are so cute running around in real underwear! Carson was actually really helpful because Reese wants to be just like him. They love taking turns at the toilet, totally boys! And if I remember right, the last time I posted a picture of my son wearing his first pair of big boy undies I also posted a picture of my twenty week belly shot.
This one is actually 22 weeks I think and completely unflattering (gotta find a better angle for belly shots, blah!) but I have to stick to tradition I guess!

8 comments:

Jon and Kari-Lynn Tarleton said...

i am actually going to start potty training dallin tomorrow. he keeps taking his diapers off and peeing everywhere so i might as well. i feel like he is so young since carter was 3 but hopefully carter will help with this. btw, i'm SO happy we are both having girls!!!

Melissa said...

I think there's only a few angles you can really do cause peeps wanna see your tummy.
I think you look great but I know sometimes that doesn't help when you're pregnant and feeling like crap some days.
Not that I hope that's you, but.................alright I'm just gonna stop.

So ah cute pic's of Reese.
Good luck with the training.

Brynne said...

How exciting to have two boys in undies! I wish. :) You look great!!

Becca Bingham said...

How nice that you've had them potty trained before the next one came!

Missy! said...

Hooray for the big boy!

You look great.

Kapri said...

Hooray for belly shots!! Reese looks so cute! Check out those legs! And you look great I'm so excited your having a girl!

Kapri said...

Hooray for belly shots!! Reese looks so cute! Check out those legs! And you look great I'm so excited your having a girl!

Franny said...

Question...does Reese prefer to have the picture on the front? I remember Kyle always did...it was so funny!