Thursday, November 17, 2011

Six Months Old!

Gwen is six months today. Seriously?! I love that little girl and she has been such a blessing to our family. 

She is crawling all over the place and she's getting pretty quick. I don't know why she's in such a hurry but I guess she just wants to keep up with her older brothers. She's just about got the sitting thing down too and she's teaching herself how to go from crawling to sitting. It won't be too much longer before we have to move her crib mattress down a notch because she's trying to pull herself up on things. Little stinker has already torn the tie off her crib bumper trying to pull herself up. Most recently, she's learned to say "dada" and Carson thinks it's the funniest, cutest thing, which I have to agree. I've said it a million times but this is my favorite stage! She is so curious. Looking out the window is one of her favorite things. It's really sweet. She's just so cute with her little squishy cheeks! I just kiss them all day!

5 comments:

Kyle and Emily Stott said...

yay more pictures! oh my goodness she's so perfect!! and she has hair! i can't wait to see you guys at christmas, it's already been way too long!

Patrick and Hollie Davis said...

Jefferson just saw the pics of Gwen and asked, "Was that Carson when he was a little baby?" He did not believe me that Carson had a little sister!

Alia said...

I agree: She is perfect. I miss her to death. And I can definitely see both of her adorable older brothers in her, too!

Melissa said...

I'm glad you're enjoying her so much.
She sounds like she's loving herself as well.

Krysta McClure said...

Crawling?! Ahhh!!! I thought my little one was growing up fast... you make me feel a little better!

Oh, she does look just kissable!