Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Gratitude

So there's a bunch of people posting on Facebook one thing each day that they are thankful for and since I have a lot to be thankful for, I should join in on the fun!

Nov 1st: Of course I have to put my family first. My life is my family.
Nov 2nd: My awesome husband. He's so kind and thoughtful and humble (where it matters) and he makes me a better person. I learn daily from him and he has truly made life sweet and rich.
Nov 3rd: I am so grateful to be a mother. There are many people I know of that have a difficult time getting pregnant and to have three healthy, beautiful, smart children that were born into the world with little difficulty is such a blessing.
Nov 4th: I am grateful for the gift of my amazing physical body. Even though I complain about the flabby parts, I realize how awesome our bodies are and how they withstand the tasks we place on them.
Nov 5th: In a time where good jobs are scarce, I am incredibly grateful that Ryan has the ability and opportunity to work.
Nov 6th: It's so nice to have a place to call home and to know that this will be home for a long time.
Nov 7th: I'm grateful to live in such a beautiful area of the world. I love the changing seasons even though it may bring crumby weather. :)
Nov 8th: I'm grateful for the internet and the endless information I have at my fingertips.
Nov 9th: I am loving living so close to family! It's been such a blessing!

1 comment:

Patrick and Hollie Davis said...

Those are all such great blessings as well as things that we usually take for granted so thanks for the reminder of all we should be thankful for!