Friday, March 11, 2011

Reese Recited

Reese found my bag of cotton balls under the bathroom sink. He got all excited and called them Marshmellow Mateys!  
I explained that they were cotton balls and not food. His repeated motton balls then wound up and chucked the piece of cotton right at my head! He runs around the house yelling motton balls and throwing them at people. So if you happen to stop by our house and there's cotton balls randomly strewn all over the floor, just know that Reese lives here!

5 comments:

Becca Bingham said...

haha! That is hilarious!

Melissa said...

At least he's not eating them.............yet!

Kapri said...

Agh! I hate sick babies! I'm so sorry you had to deal with all that doctor junk! I was the "medical bill child" in my family until my brother Austin, he has surpassed me by leaps and bounds. Glad the fever got under control! Miss you!

Oh and tell Carson that Mom's have so many privacies because we are complicated, and that's something he should probably just get used to. :)

Missy! said...

cutie! just don't let him watch ELF during this motton ball phase, because then he might think they really are marshmallows!

Brittnee said...

Your boys seem so funny. I bet you laugh out loud all the time with the things they say and do! I mean, who wouldn't laugh at a cotton ball being mistaken for food and then getting chucked at your head! Thanks for the laugh.