Tuesday, March 29, 2011

32 Weeks today!

My original goal was to take a belly shot every time I had a doctor's appointment but there's just not enough change to keep it interesting, especially since I'm going every two weeks now. Plus that's just too many pictures of me!
 This didn't turn out quite the way I imagined because the sun was setting in a different spot then it does in the fall. How dare it!

This week I finally remembered to have them schedule my c-section. May 19th is the big day! That's a week after Ryan graduates and I'm really hoping that she can wait that long even if we are really anxious for her to get here! Heartbeat sounds great and she's measuring right on. And I have to say that I'm feeling great! So much better than a month ago! I think I'm just about to the nesting stage and it's nice to have the energy to be able to get off the couch. She's quite the mover and I don't know why it's different with this one (maybe because  my uterus is thinner?) but you can feel her little legs and arms and feet when she sticks them out. It's pretty freaky! You can really feel body parts in there! And we're still tossed up on names so let me know if you have any suggestions!

10 comments:

Melissa said...

You're about to pop any second right?
Or is there multiples in there?
LOL
Great shot Jen.
Here's the girls names I LOVED and didn't get to have for Yuki.
Brooklyn
Jayda
Skylar
Phoenix
I really love Phoenix but it wasn't meant to be I guess.

Krysta McClure said...

I completely empathize with you.... counting down, aren't we?!

The name game... why are girl's names so hard!!!

We are nesting at our house, too! Hoping to finish that room soon...

You look simply beautiful!

Jessica said...

Names...the naming process is so much harder than I had anticipated. For me, I had so many girl names...but no boy names. So lucky you...I have thought up plenty of girlie names! Here are three of my favorites:
Amelia
Ruby
Lucy
Good luck! I'm sure what ever you choose, she'll just fit it perfectly!

Becca Bingham said...

Good luck! How exciting to have the date set and work out so perfectly with Ryan's graduation. Hope things go as planned!

chelseyandmatt said...

Great picture! Do you know what your plans are when Ryan graduates/where you will be living? That is so exciting- and it would be nice if the baby would wait until all the graduation stuff is over with! Good luck in the next couple of months! Oh--and i love the name Brooklyn!

Kassy Whetten said...

I have some girl names that I love and it does not look like they will ever get used. :)
Alyx
Ariannna
Elena
Aria
I like ones that are not very common. Good luck though. I am just noticing 3 of these were "A" names... all well. Great pic and I loved the ones you did of Ryan and his band.

Amy said...

Oh gosh, you're such a babe!

Here are some girl names Spencer and I love:
Ellie (this was our winner if ours had been a girl)
Emma
Leah
Maya
Megan

The Southwicks said...

I can't give name suggestions, because I don't know if I need my favorite girl names or not yet :) but you are looking great! Can't believe it's less than two months away!

Brynn said...

Wahoo! And you look FABULOUS! Seriously. So beautiful.

Girl Names:

*Paisley
*Lyla
*Brooke

Rachel said...

Such a cute belly! Sorry I can't help you with names. Jennie almost left the hospital nameless. Between my indecision and Mike's pickiness . . .

One thing you might try is taking a name you like, finding out it's origin, and searching for names in that group. Does that make sense?

Good luck!