Sunday, July 18, 2010

Carson's First Campout


Ryan went on a little overnighter with his dad and scout group. Carson wanted to go so our compromise was to set up a tent in the backyard. He loved it!
We made a little fire

Ate some s'mores

and then had some fun!
 
After I learned how to photograph fireworks I wanted to try this with sparklers but we went through them too fast. So we used flashlights instead. It was so fun! Took some practice but look how cool they turned out!
We could've done it for hours but 11:00 was late enough for a three year old. So we called it a night and Carson spent the whole night outside with Dad in the tent and Mom and Reese were the smart ones and spent the night in a nice comfy bed inside.



8 comments:

Melissa said...

Brilliant Jen.

Krysta McClure said...

What fun!!!

Thanks for the camera tips. I've been taking pictures and doing photo shoots for the past few years and have just outgrown my camera. I have an older version of Photoshop elements that doesn't allow me to download actions... or I'm not smart enough to figure it out.... so I would love to update that, too. Just savin' up and doin' my research till I can finally make the big purchase... I'm leaning toward Canon, just unsure about what lenses to start out with.

Lara said...

Those pictures are awesome! I need you to come be our family photographer!

Becca Bingham said...

Those pictures of the sparklers were so cool! That is so great!

Doug & Denene said...

Love your pictures Jenny. You will have to show me how to do that some day.

Missy! said...

Looks like a great time was had by everyone - and I think you picked the right place to sleep.

Kapri said...

Looks fun!

Spudbiz said...

What AWESOME memories you are making!! Your pictures are wonderful!!