Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Latest


Are you melted yet?


Swimming with the Boyles


Chelsie and I did the blow up thing too but I decided that I didn't want those pictures published.

New buddies


Carson is the funniest kid! He makes me laugh everyday! Sometimes I don't appreciate how smart he really is or the fact that he has a huge vocabulary for his age. So sometimes he catches me off-guard and I really have to be careful what I say and do because he can see right through me! I really have to be creative to stay one step ahead of him, he keeps me running!
Anyway, I've been meaning to right down some funny stories but it's been so long that I've forgotten them and I lost the paper I wrote them down on so here are some from my memory...
* We love edemame in our house. Carson could eat a whole pack by himself. He used to call them green beans and one day I was trying to teach him how to say edemame. He was trying to repeat it and then he looks at me and says "ede-mama?" I thought that was pretty creative but then the next day, Stacy sat down with some edemame and he goes up to her and asks "can I have some ede-stacy?"
* There was a pheasant in the Crandall's backyard and Ryan took Carson out to go chase it down. Ryan was calling it and then Carson started calling it by saying, "Come here, pheasant! I want to give you a kiss!"
* "I have shoes in my rocks!"
* He was riding his four-wheeler one day and said, "Let's get rolling, Amigos!"
* He loves nicknames: Daddy Paddy Boomba-laddy, Mommy Jenny Penny, Reesey-Poo, Jory Bo-Bory, even Carson Bo-Barson. One time he messed up and said Mommy Bo-Jory.
*Oh, my gosh!+Holy Moley!+ "Oh My Moley!"
* Yesterday this was our conversation:
C: Where's Jordan?
J: At Grandma's and Grandpa's far away. Probably in a tractor.
C: Ohhhh! Where's Jocey-Girl?
J: Probably at school.
C: When's Jocey-Girl coming to this house?
Then today I came downstairs and Carson was sitting on the couch. I asked him what he was doing. "My bear is in my truck. He going to go for a long drive to Grandma's and Grandpa's to see Jocey-Girl. He'll be back in a sec. Oh, look! Bear's back!" Jocey- HE OBVIOUSLY MISSES YOU!!! Come and visit!

5 comments:

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Swimming is sooo fun! Hey, we went on that blow-up thing too!!! It is really fun and a lot harder than it looks. That is fun that you went swimming with the Boyle's. Little Zoey is so cute under the hanging toys with Reese.

Melissa said...

Man that looks like fun.
I'd fear I'd get 'beached' like a whale on there LOL
Now that'd be a great picture.

Spudbiz said...

We treasure all of your posts Jen!! Thanks so much for keeping them coming! We all get such a kick out of the kids' antics and LOVED being apart of Ryan's pirate birthday party!! Wish you lived closer!!!

Ashley said...

I was looking at Natalie's blog and saw yours, hope you don't mind if I add you to my list, our address is aamuir.blogspot.com

Ashley Muir

Kayleen said...

That Carson is such a cutie. I loved spending some time with him at your mom's. Reese is growing up way too fast! Time needs to slow down.