Saturday, April 21, 2012

Eleven Months Old!

Gwen has one month left before she's one year old. That reality is sinking in. I seriously don't remember life without her but I feel like I was just pregnant with her. She's definitely turning into a toddler though. She walks everywhere and is getting really fast. It's hard to take a picture of her that's in focus. Gwen is a tease! She'll steal a toy and then try to run away, laughing. She's got four teeth now and that was a huge ordeal for the whole family! She loves her brothers and tries her best to keep up with them. She's starting to sound out a few words and usually she'll let me know she's ready for a nap by saying "na, na" (night, night) and waving goodbye. She's very attached to her binki and I'm not looking forward to weening her off it. We're still off and on with sleeping through the night and she's losing interest in the bottle. I won't miss buying formula that's for sure! Gwen loves being outside! She gets so mad when you make her go inside! Her hair is getting longer and more curly and it's coming in really blonde. I'm sure she'll get just as blonde as the boys in the summer. 




She's had a hard month. The first week, she got a gash in her cheek, the next week, a black eye, and the third week, a huge bruise on her forehead. All from tripping and falling into our bed frame. 'Tis the age.



P.S. She has PERFECTED the tantrum!

4 comments:

Becca Bingham said...

She is such a doll! You do such a great job capturing each moment. I cannot believe she is already going to be 1 YEAR! It still seems like she should be a new baby, but then I guess I have one now.

transition from thanksgiving to christmas said...

LOL
Great post JEnny and Great pic's.
Love her.
Has it really almost been a year?
Crazy.

transition from thanksgiving to christmas said...

Way random,
This is Milz not Christmas LOL

Krysta McClure said...

Love the picture on the sidewalk, her looking back at you.....

Almost a year... incredible how time flies. I still can't quite wrap my brain around the fact that she is walking..... just because she is so close in age to mine and we are a ways off.

You make a wonderful Mother!