Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Puzzles

Photobucket 
 So I guess this will be the only picture because blogger is being stupid. It's telling me that I've used all my storage space but I've deleted a bunch of posts and pictures and that didn't do anything so then I tried used photobucket and that won't work either. So I'm out of ideas. Any suggestions on how to make posting less annoying?

Reese has really been into puzzles lately. It's been awhile since I've gotten them out because he would put them in his mouth and because they're made out of wood, it didn't turn out so well. But he's really good at them and is completely entertained for a long time with any puzzle. Most of you moms probably don't think that's something special, but Carson never got into puzzles so this is a pleasant surprise. It's the cutest thing too because he has to open his mouth to be able to get them in just right, helps with concentration! :)

6 comments:

Becca Bingham said...

That is so cute! I love watching them develop and progress!

Ashleigh said...

Reese..what a little smartie! so cute.. :)

Melissa said...

I got no clue what to do for the pic's man.
Sorry.
Reese and his puzzles are cute though.

Julie said...

Wow, he is a mini Ryan! I can truthfully say that Ryan was obsessed with puzzles and would spend hours on them. Hope you fix the blog, I love pictures!

Roxy said...

Is he in nursery? I know they start with puzzles every week could be an influence and if he isn't well puzzles are just fun.

Alia said...

Adorable! I love how concentrated he looks in the picture. It's a really cute shot. I love all your art, Jenny!