Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sounders vs. Chelsea

We got to go with the whole family to a soccer game in Seattle. Ryan was like a little kid in a candy store. He was so excited! After the game he kept saying, "I had such a great time! What a great day!" It wouldn't be an understatement to say that he was elated.
Yup, both boys fell asleep.


Carson had a blast too! He loved yelling, "Go Ichiro! Go Sounders!" That night when we put him to bed, he kept saying, "I wanna do it again, I wanna go see Sounders." But I think the part he liked best was the food...
After the game, we celebrated Uncle Doug's b-day. Almost the whole family was there!
Reesey with great grandma, Dorene.
And in other news... Reese started CRAWLING!!! He's all over the place and tries so hard to catch up with boys. It was so awesome to watch because in a matter of ten minutes, it just clicked and now he's rolly poley bug!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow, what a fun day! Reese is crawling? That is awesome. I love the second to last pic of his cute grin most!

Spudbiz said...

Sounds like you guys really had a great time!! That's awesome!!

Spudbiz said...

Sounds like you guys really had a great time!! That's awesome!!

Spudbiz said...

Sounds like you guys really had a great time!! That's awesome!!

Melissa said...

Man Grandma Doreen is beautiful.
I hope I'm that good looking when I'm a grandma.
Her husband is one lucky man.
Miss you.

The Larsons said...

Crawling?! Now the fun begins! I bet Ryan was in heaven at the soccer game... and sounds like he's teachin' the boys young. Nice!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Carson is getting so big! The soccer game sounds fun and you guys all look so sporty. What a great night with family!