Friday, July 10, 2009

Let the Good Times Roll!

We've been having a ton of fun this summer! Time has gone by so fast because we're having too much fun playing!

Carson and Jory have pretty much been living off of popsicles and "sucker dum dums."
I probably should've stopped him at this point
But I guess I'm not a horrible mom if I make such darn cute kids!
"Look mom! He likes it!"

Pialate Time!
Adam's thought it was easy... this should teach him!


Ryan Jr.

Stacy, Julie, and I took a cake decorating class.

We weren't the only ones who enjoyed it...

4 comments:

Spudbiz said...

Funnest Pictures ever!! Thanks for posting these! It's like we don't miss too much when we can watch them grow!

Kapri said...

I love the pictures! What cute kids you are good at making kids. Looks like a fun summer!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Cute pictures!! I love the ones of your boys together. Where did you take your cake decorating classes? I took one course at Michaels and I loved it!!! I start the second course this week. They are so fun!

Kayleen said...

What wonderful pictures! Looks like a fun summer.