Monday, June 6, 2011

Ryan's Graduation

It seems like a lifetime ago when Ryan graduated, a lot has happened since then! But better late than never with this whole blogging thing I guess! It was so rewarding seeing him get hooded. It's been a tough three years that's for sure and Ryan really deserves a big pat on the back for all of his hard work. He met every one of his goals that he set for himself and he completely exceeded mine. He was part of Law Review and worked his way up to Managing Editor and he was also a Teacher's Assistant. But his biggest, and probably most challenging, outcome was the addition of two more kids to the family- talk about about tough! Somehow he managed to juggle everything and still come out with awesome grades.

 He caught Carson's eye as he was walking to his seat
Both boys fell asleep again, luckily!
 

The big moment!

Dr. Ryan Crandall
 We're so proud of you Ry! Congratulations!!!
 
(...and four days later we had a baby...)

7 comments:

Missy! said...

Congratulations Ryan!
On a side note, I keep meaning to tell you that I like your talking trees album more and more every time I listen to it.

Starlie and Nate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Starlie and Nate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Starlie and Nate said...

sorry- i totally just messed up twice with the comment thing! sometimes blogger is not my favorite. ANYWAYS-! congratulations on graduating! that must feel so awesome for the both of you! and that cute little Gwen really timed it perfectly! I can't wait to say Nate has graduated! So are you staying in Idaho? where too now?

Jeff said...

Dr. of Law...just saying. :) Congrats Ryan, you beat me there by a few years, but I'll get there too someday.

Kapri said...

I can't imagine how you guys feel! I'm glad you posted how you came up with Gwen's name. I was going to ask you the next time we called! I can't wait to meet her!

Michelley said...

Way to go! What a great accomplishment.