Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Photos From Firth

This is the "Smurf." It's been around long before I was born. When I lived at home it was just an old truck but now that I'm looking at life through a 50mm lens, I see things differently. Could this old truck really be considered "art"?


A little Jenny history for you...
I think this cement was poured in 1989. Back then, there was only 3 out of the 5 of us that were born.

And this was a "tree house" we made. Pretty pathetic, I must admit, but we were proud of it and it was still fun to climb.

9 comments:

Rebekah said...

What?? The old beat up truck has a NAME?? WE called it something else.. but I can't remember. Too long ago. your pictures are beautiful. <3

Melissa said...

1998 I was in my second year of University getting my teaching degree.
I was 18 years old.
Sometimes it still baffles me that we're mates ;)

Ashley said...

beautiful pictures!

Jessica Clawson said...

Only three of us in 1998? Isn't Jordan almost 18 and Jocelyn 15? So all of us were born. But for my engagement pictures I will let you to take them of us with Smurf.

Julie said...

These are beautiful pictures and a wonderful tribute to your home life.

Rachel said...

Those pictures are awesome. Looks like you can add another talent to your list!!! :)

Missy! said...

I love those pics! Especially the truck.

and the picture of you and Reese a couple posts back is adorable - and what a good talker he has become!

Isaak and Jackie said...

I really like those pictures, great shots you have a good eye. Fun to see some of your childhood memories too.

Shanna said...

okay...you are getting so good lady! I love the truck shots. Nicely done! ;)