Monday, April 4, 2011

Emergency Preparedness Fair

A week or two ago there was an emergency preparedness fair at the church. It was so cool! I was really surprised. We pulled into the parking lot and saw a fire truck, ambulance, and a helicopter! The boys, especially Reese, was in heaven! They let you sit in the seats and take a tour of the different emergency vehicles. Reese hopped right in every one but I couldn't bribe Carson to step foot into any of them.
Fire Truck
 Ambulance- surprisingly spacious
Police motorcycle

And that was just on the outside... inside there was a bunch of booths set up from everything to food storage and gardening, to fire safety and car seat installation. The boys spent a bunch of time at the physical exercise booth because they had some exercise toys to play with (and I think they had a little crush on the girl in charge of the booth). And even Smoky the Bear paid a visit! I wasn't planing on bringing my camera but I'm sure glad I had my point and shoot in my purse! This was definitely a picture-worthy event!

2 comments:

Patrick and Hollie Davis said...

Oh my heck, Reese is so amazing, always up for some fun! Cute pics!

Kayleen said...

Love all those pictures. I looks like Carson has a little bit of shyness and Reese is all outgoing! Fun times!!!