Monday, April 25, 2011

26!

It's been a really busy last couple of days and the next few months are going to keep up that pace! Tuesday was my birthday so we headed up to Cd'A to celebrate with the Crandalls. We toured a couple of homes with our realtor but they weren't really anything promising. And then Julie made Bombay House Chicken Tikki Masala with Indian Rice and Naan and Mango Lassi for dinner. So much work but oh so worth it! Followed it up with some chocolate mousse cake.

Ryan surprised me with a little getaway to Spokane for the two of us this Friday! A little quality time before I don't see him for three weeks because he'll be studying for his last final exams!

After the birthday festivities, we dyed some Easter eggs.
Reese loved throwing the eggs in the dye!

After that, we prepared for a twelve hour drive down to Provo...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Have fun in Spokane.
Man I'd love a gettaway.
Wait..........didn't I just have one to Moscow?
But I barely saw Dru.......LOL
I'm glad you're birthday was a great one.
I wish I could've been there.