Thursday, April 14, 2011

Carson Quote of the Day

After beating me 3 times in a row at Candyland:

I guess this is just my luck day!

I don't know what it is with this kid and Candyland but he wins every stinkin time! He always gets Princess Frostine! There was one time when I was way ahead of him, thinking that I was finally going to win a game, then I got Gingerbread Man and had to go clear back to almost the beginning. Then of course I lost. Maybe he's a prodigy? Should we be exploiting this "talent"?...

4 comments:

Kayleen said...

What a fun little guy!

Melissa said...

I think Carson and Yuki should play together.
Yuki has this same kinda luck.
I'd like to see who wins.

Ashleigh said...

ha ha..don't feel bad..he totally kicked my butt when we played too! :)

Kari-Lynn said...

ok so you should totally made your little miss some bedding. i had the same problem. i was finding ones i wanted that were way over $200 and that came with stuff i didn't even want. so i looked and looked for tutorials and found these: http://sew4home.com/projects/pillows-cushions/356-stylish-baby-nursery-crib-bumpers and http://dkhibler.blogspot.com/2009/06/crib-skirt-tutorial.html it was really fun and i got to pick out exactly what i wanted. good luck, if you do decide to make it, you have to post it, i want to see. let me know if i can help in anyway!!!