Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving with the Crandalls this year. Mutti and Alex and Alia came up. It was fun and low key. We went bowling and had a blast and got to know Bonnie better. This was a big holiday for Cam and Bonnie since it was when Cameron decided he wanted to purpose. We had the traditional Thanksgiving dinner and everything was perfectly delicious as usual. Couldn't get enough of Keith's Lionhouse rolls though!
After we ate Thanksgiving dinner we went around and said what we were grateful for and Reese said "fireworks!" Luckily, the next day was the parade and fireworks.

 
Poor Reese. He zonked right before the fireworks. We woke him up for them but we was not feeling well.

When we got back to the Crandalls he threw up. We took him in the next day and he had strep throat which wasn't a surprise since Noah, Cam, Bonnie, Julie, Tyce, Alex, and Alia had it. I got it too but I didn't want to pay for the doctor but it went away on it's own thankfully. At least it was a bacteria so he felt better after getting on some antibiotics.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Man I feel so bad for Reese that he fell asleep before the fireworks started. Poor guy.
I forgot to say in my other comment that I love, love, love Carson catching that snowflake in his eye.
Classic man.
Love that kid.
I told Dru we're coming up to visit next summer and he said 'ok'
So I"m assuming I won't get any flack about it and it'll be party central for the Nakaya/Crandizzle fo shizzel famlies 2013 summer baby...............whooohooooo