Monday, December 3, 2012

Braids

First time putting Gwen's hair in braids. So cute!!

Ryan found Gwen downstairs by herself, sitting in the jump-a-roo, with a skiing helmet on, making car noises. Gotta love that imagination at such a young age! 



Gwen also LOVES to color! Anytime she sees paper or pens/pencils/ect, it's "Daw, daw? Daw!" Draw. Or "colow." So cute, even when she draws all over her face!

Gwen is really into "pretties." She found my newborn props. Love her pose!

This girl enjoys her spaghetti! I'm just glad we took her shirt off first!



3 comments:

Melissa said...

I've seen the braid pic before.....did you post it?
She's a beauty alright.

Missy! said...

beautiful braids!

Jessica Clawson said...

Holy cow new posts! I've never been so excited in my WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE! I'm literally dying from the excitement and the anticipating for MORE!