Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Reese Recited

Reese is at such a cute stage right now! He's out of his terrible two's and he rarely throws tantrums. He's really sweet and he loves to snuggle. Reese is famous for his hugs because he's such a little monkey and he can wrap his little arms around so tight.

Right now, Reese and me are in my bed with Ry's laptop and his head is resting on my shoulder. He's watching me type and then points out his name at the top paragraph and exclaims, "That says Reese! That says my name!" Such a smarty pants! But then he goes on to say, "I love your heart, Mom." So I reply, "I love your heart too, Reese." To which he says, "No, I have a boy heart. Not a girl heart."

A while back he was being really cute so I told him that he was cute. He replied in a matter-of-fact voice, "No, I'm not cute. I'm awesome." Then he paused for a second and corrected himself, "I'm not cute. I'm awesome. And I'm fast."


3 comments:

Becca said...

that put a smile on my face! what a cutie!

Melissa said...

He's super smart and super cute.
It's why he's so lovable.

Ashleigh said...

oh my gosh....so cute!!