Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Halloween

Halloween weekend was a blast (surprisingly since I hate Halloween)! It was non-stop fun! It all started with pumpkin carving. The boys really got into it and loved pulling out the pumpkin guts.
 

Saturday morning was the Pumpkin Fun Run that our stake puts on. Here's Adam, Cameron, Jeff, Julie, and Stacy finishing the race.

Saturday night was the ward party and after that, Ry and I (Lady Gaga and my bodyguard) went to a friend's house for another party. These guys are some of my favorite people and they are so much fun!

We even had an awesome Halloween dinner at the Crandall's on Sunday. Complete with Pumpkin Baked Ziti, Dinner in a Pumpkin, Bones and Blood (breadsticks and marinara), eyeballs (hard-boiled eggs), monster mouths, and witch's hats and ghosts for dessert. But the icing on the cake was the witch's brew. The boy's thought it was pretty awesome.

Then on Monday Carson went to school all dressed up and had a party at school. That night we hit the streets and went trick-or-treating for over two hours. Even after Reese couldn't walk anymore he still wanted to go door-to-door. The boys were diehards! Here's my little trio: Captain Hook, Peter Pan, and Tinkerbell.

2 comments:

Becca Bingham said...

First off I love your little trio! Adorable! I love when the kids have a theme. Second, that looks like one awesome dinner and I can imagine how much your kiddos loved that witches brew! Sounds like quite the Halloween weekend!

Melissa said...

Wow for someone who doesn't like Halloween you sure do put on a show girlfriend.
You and your mates look awesome. I'm so glad everyone dresses up you know. It makes it more fun.
The kids look AMAZING and that dinner looks like a great time.
I should not like Halloween and see if we can have one like this ;)
I might come up and have it with you guys next year.