Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Carson's letter to Santa


Dear Santa,

I would like a holiday gift present.
I want a really awesome toy.
Get me the bestest present of my life.
A racecar track.
I want a brand new present movie Cars 2.
I want a present without you telling me. (like a surprise)
And please get me the bally thing that goes on the race track that spins around.
I think I would like the bestest present named the Holiday Surprise.
I would like a pony horse.
I want a cat.
And I need some new pajamas because I have a hole in my other pajamas.

Love,
Carson

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What's up with putting your kid in holy Pj's man LOL
I can't wait to hear what the best present ever is.

Becca Bingham said...

These are adorable! I loved reading them and seeing their personalities! How fun!