Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I was in Gwen's room changing her diaper when I heard the microwave start. At that minute I didn't think too much of it. A few seconds later, Reese comes walking in the room and then I realized that I heard the microwave and it was just me and the kids home. So I asked Reese what was going on with the microwave and he shrugged his shoulders and said, "I just makin chicken nuggets." Like it was no big deal. I made it to the kitchen just as the time ran out. Sure enough, Reese had gotten out the chicken nuggets from the freezer, put them on a plate and cooked/burned them in the microwave. Luckily he wasn't using a fork or anything but not too bad for a 2 year old!

2 comments:

Kyle and Emily Stott said...

Smarty pants! His face breaks my heart! He looks like he just did something terrible, but really he's just a boy genius!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness Jenny!!
How are you gonna stop that one from burning the house down now he knows how to do it?
Good luck girlfriend.