Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I can't believe that the last real post was from the Fourth of July! This summer has been crazy busy and so much fun... with a big dollop of stress on top to make things interesting. So remember how I said that we pretty much bought a house? Well, to sum it up, the bank wouldn't clear the seller's loan on the house, meaning we didn't get it. But all is well, because we have since found another house (that isn't a short sale!) and we have signed off on that one! We'll be closing September 16th, ironically the day after we were supposed to close on the other house. It's been a whirlwind and I would recommend staying away from short sales! But we are so happy with how things have turned around and we can't help but see the Lord's hand in the direction our lives have led. We are really excited about this house and we can't wait to move in! In the meantime, I gotta get caught up on this blog so be prepared for some major posting action!

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

yay! I hope you like your new house better than the last one! You should send me the link to it so I can check it out. :) I miss you!

Ash

Becca Bingham said...

I cannot wait to see pictures of this new house! How fun!

Melissa said...

Great news