Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Bday

I had the best birthday this year! Ryan and the boys made me breakfast that I didn't have to clean up and then I went and got my hair done after I got some stuff ready for the party. And I actually really liked the way my hair turned out so that was awesome. Later that night, I had a bunch of friends come over for a Bunco party! It was SOOO much fun!!! I almost forgot how much fun Bunco can be! It was loud and competitive and just a ton of fun! It was a little awkward opening gifts, I must admit. I didn't really think people would actually bring gifts but I got some really awesome stuff and then they even made me an ice cream cake that was so yummy. Peanut butter and chocolate... doesn't get any better! I'm really glad I decided to throw myself a party this year. It was weird planning stuff that I wanted rather than thinking of what someone else would like. Plus, we now have a monthly Bunco group! Yay!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Jenn

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Jenny, I love your hair! It did turn out awesome and what a great way to celebrate your birthday with the bunco party. I miss bunco so much as well! I am hoping that as I get to know more and more people in Tri-Cities, I will be able to eventually start up a group but that may be awhile. Glad you were able to start one though. That will be so fun!