Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ryan's 28th Birthday!




Yup, just one picture. That's it. Horrible, I know. Let's just say that we've been busy... and that means a lot of blog posts to come after I put my house back together.

But Ryan did have a good birthday, at least that what he told me. Started off with a nice big, fattening American-style breakfast with french toast, eggs, and bacon. Then he headed off to school for his first day of his last year of school for the rest of his life. Then me and the boys jumped in the car and tour through Moscow trying to find a decent birthday present and I must admit that we done good. He got him two books, The Federalist Papers and John Adams, some clothes, and a new microphone for recording. Once he was done with school, we picked him up and headed to Cd'A for his birthday dinner with the Crandalls consisting of yummy steak and potatoes. More presents and then apple dumplings, or "dumple applings" as Carson calls them. Then we stuffed the car with as much stuff as we could and headed home. I make myself feel better about botching his birthday by saying that I went all out last year so I guess that means next year I better bring it!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That face Ryan is pulling in this pic is worth a thousand words by itself.
Glad it worked out.