Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day Festivities

We had a great day celebrating Ryan and what awesome guy he is. He requested waffles with fruit and whipped cream for breakfast. The boys were in heaven! Don't they looked enthused? 












 Have you seen that Friends episode where Chandler and Monica are taking engagement pictures and Chandler can't smile normally in front of the camera? We're pretty sure Carson has that disease. Hence, this was the best family picture we could get out of about 20...

Don't get me wrong, we have the cutest little boys in the world with the personalities to match, but when I pull out the camera, he gets a little retarded. Oh, well! We'll still keep him!

For dinner, Ry requested Macaroni Grill Chicken Milano (which I didn't get a picture of because my battery died), followed by presents and cupcakes with the Fuquas!

5 comments:

Remarkable Rheads said...

I made that Chicken Milano you suggested and you're right. It is yummy. Your boys are super cute. Isn't having two boys just the best (although I do wonder if I'll ever have a girl to mix things up:)

Becca Bingham said...

Wow you went all out! Way to be a super wife!

Melissa said...

Im not showing Dru this post, otherwise he'll get ideas of how I should be treating him.
You're awesome.
I miss you tons man.

Missy! said...

thanks for suggesting firefox, jen....it worked & i am so excited!

great job on the golf cake - it looks superb

krystal said...

are you kidding me crandall, that's the coolest, most awesome cupcake cake ever. you rock on so many levels.