Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Rain, rain.. went away?!

It's a miracle! We've had a couple of days of decent weather! It's the end of June and we haven't even been on the boat yet. It still feels like May! Remember back in March when it was super hot? What's going on with the world? Signs of the times I guess.

Anyway, I wasn't the only one excited about the sunshine. I haven't seen Carson that happy in a long time! I don't think I have ever gotten so many pictures of him smiling... so I'm going to post a lot of them...


Then this little guy thought that he could run with the big dogs...
Turns out... he could!

He even went down the slide by himself!

And my favorite picture of the day...
Yup, peace out. And word to yo motha!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL So funny man.
Great pics.
Miss you.

Missy! said...

Awesome! It's fitting that he had such good smiles in his pictures, since you just posted about how he doesn't.

Hope you're loving CdA!

Natalie said...

LOVE those contagious smiles! I love the rainbow shot too!

Ashleigh said...

Ha hA! I love it! :)

Amanda said...

Your photography is getting so good! I am so impressed! Your boys are so cute and photogenic, which doesn't hurt, right? Looks like fun. It's so hard when you can't go out for days on end! Glad you had a fun time!

Jessica Clawson said...

Jenny these are the best pictures I've ever seen! I LOVE the one with their faces poking through the plastic wall!

The Boyle's said...

Oh! I miss you guys so much. Looks like the boys are just loving the sunshine. So is Zoey, but she misses her boyfriend big time.

Starlie and Nate Schmutz said...

cute cute pictures as always. you live close by???? we NEED to get together, where exactly do you live? we live about 1 1/2 hours from Spokane in the little farming town Connell. We should meet in Spokane sometime or something. Oh and my aerobics class starts up the first Tuesday in October, that would be awesome to see you there, but it is a ridiculously long drive for a little aerobics class! Anyways let us know any open weekends!

Starlie and Nate Schmutz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.