Sunday, July 1, 2012

"Lost" Vegas

Reese was able to find "Lost" Vegas. :)

We had a great vacation down in Vegas with my parents and sister. They had come up a week before and then Jocey stayed with us and flew down to SLC where we met up with my parents and we all flew to Vegas. My mom had extra points for her time share so we got to stay in this really nice 3 bedroom presidential suite on the top floor. It was awesome and I'm bummed I didn't get a picture! It was really nice having our own room for our family but still being connected with everyone else. Kapri and Krew drove up and stayed with us too so that was awesome.

Day 1: We went to the Shark Reef Aquarium at the Mandalay Bay Hotel.

Carson is trying to fix his crooked smile :( in front of one of his favorite venomous reptiles, Komodo Dragon!


 

Jellyfish are bizarre. How are they living things?

This one had it's teeth showing which was pretty creepy and then there were these weird sharks that would just lie in the sand. It's a completely different world in the ocean!

Day 2: We hit the Outlet Malls that morning and then went to the Rainforest Cafe for lunch.

That night Ryan and I went to a Cirque du Soleil show, Mystere. It was the coolest thing! Those acrobats are amazing! It's like they are just out there playing around while defying gravity. Incredible!

Since this is turning into a huge post, I'll stop here. Day 3 and 4 will be another post.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow it looks like an awesome trip so far.
I'm glad you guys got to go out by yourselves.

Tiffany Giraud said...

Phew-- so glad Reese found lost Vegas!:) looks like a fun trip. I always enjoy going to aquariums because it is just a different world and seems so mysterious.