Monday, October 17, 2011

5 months old!

This cutie patutie is five months old today!
She is so sweet and easy going. The only time she cries is when she needs something like food or a diaper change. I'm glad she wasn't my first because I would've had a rude awakening thinking that all babies were this easy. Gwen is our little Mary Poppins because she's "practically perfect in every way." At her checkup she was 50th percentile in height, weight, and head circumference! Can you believe that?! We've started giving her rice cereal and so far she's not really feeling it...
I would hold off but she spits up so much that I gotta change something. That formula is liquid gold! I can't have her eat it just to puke it back up!

Well, she may not care for real food but she sure is stinkin cute!

And I just had to throw this one in there...
It's her "no way! I can't believe it!" face.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

LOL
In love maybe Jenny ?
LOL
You're a true mother, totally in love with your kids.
It's awesome and why not right?
Pure awesomeness.
Love the post.

tawna said...

so cute. I love how alike your kids look. :)

YAY for our 'baby' girls! I love my boys, but sigh- a little girl just holds a special place, ya know?

:)

Becca Bingham said...

Maybe she'll out grow your boys for a short while! I'm sure they'd loved that! :) I cannot believe she is already 5 months!

Missy! said...

adorable!

Krysta McClure said...

She's beautiful!
Liquid gold? You nailed that one!

Maybe it's the Baby#3.... our little Mary Poppins baby stirs the same feelings up in me.

I think you are enjoying your little girl.... as well you should!

Starlie and Nate said...

she's way too cute! and happy birthday ryan!

Ashley said...

She is so stinkin cute, and getting so big! Hope you guys are doing well