Monday, March 22, 2010

Carson is 3!!!

We had a great time celebrating Carson's 3rd bday, Buzz Lightyear style!
Here's the birthday boy giving me his best "cheese" face and trying to figure out the number three with his fingers.

The decor

The food

Cutie Reese ready to party!

Making mini pizzas out of English muffins at "Pizza Planet."

Having a whack at the star pinata.

Blowing out candles and galaxy cupcakes complete with planets.

Opening presents and giving hugs.



The aftermath...

Carson quote of the day: Mom, I want to have birthdays for five years.
I guess that means he had a good time.

10 comments:

Melissa said...

It was awesome and you did a great job.
Pat yourself on the back.

The Larsons said...

What heaven for a little guy! Once again, your party planning skills at work! He is such a cutie.

Missy! said...

That was a great party! You're ideas were awesome.

BrittWilk said...

looks like the party of the century. i can't believe how big he looks. :( no more growing. he's so cute.

Jenn Miyamoto said...

Wow! Great job on the party! I can't believe how much he's grown! Great job on him too!

Tesera said...

So cute, you are so creative!!! I love the aftermath picture, too perfect!! :) Looks like your cute three year old had fun :)

Krysta McClure said...

Cute! Fun!!! Simply put, you are one awesome mom with two very lucky boys. . . love the crash picture! :0)

Natalie said...

I love the last picture! What a party! Nice work.

Terri said...

I want you to be my mom!

Kim said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe he's already 3! That is crazy. Your boys are adorable, I was just looking through your blog and really started to miss you. How are things going?