Thursday, December 3, 2009

My first photoshoot!

I had the best time taking these pictures!! I think they turned out pretty good but that wasn't too hard having such a beautiful, photogenic family! My mom took these pictures in to WalMart for Christmas cards and the worker accused her of copyrighting these photos because they looked professional! How sweet is that?! But I do what some suggestions about how to improve. I have a hard time critiquing my photos so let me know what you think of the lighting, angles, and editing.

(these were done with a timer)


Dad and Mom

Kapri and Jeff

Jocelyn, Jordan, and Jessica





9 comments:

Melissa said...

Jenny I LOVE them. Man they're really good. Since I'm not a photographer, I won't critique them.
Who's that stud at the end? ;)
I think he looks hotter than Jacob;)

Natalie said...

Really really good. You should be proud. Nice job!

Prizer Family said...

Is that Kapri formerly Kidd?
I knew her from BYUI! Wow! Again, we find we have a small world.

Cameron and Vanessa said...

You do have a very beautiful photogenic family. And your pictures look professional to me! Good Job! I really like your hair cut by the way.

Kayleen said...

Nice shots. I especially like the ones that are at an angle. You do wonderful photos, Jenny!

Rachel said...

WOW! Those pictures are awesome and really DO look professional! Sorry I don't have anything to suggest - I am not a photographer at all! They are so fun! Want to come to Houston and take some pictures of my family???

Stephanie said...

Beautiful pics, Jenny!

Anonymous said...

great job jenny! your family is beautiful!

Terri said...

Wow Jenny. You are really good. Keep on going!