Saturday, December 12, 2009

Carson's First Crush

Giada DeLaurentiis

He always asks to watch the "mommy cooking show" and I've tried putting on other shows like Rachel Ray or Ina Garten but those just don't make the cut. He also loves the ocean in her new show, Giada At Home. He asks me to play the opening credits about five times so he can see the ocean. I can't blame him though, she's a good choice. Totally beautiful.


P.S. Sorry about that, hope you can see the pictures now. I just got a Mac and I'm still trying to figure out how to use it. So far, I hate it but we'll see if I can get the hang of it.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't see the pictures.
Is it just me?

Stephanie said...

How CUUUUUUTE!!! And Yes, I must agree...she IS (pretty) gorgeous!!!

Kayleen said...

I love Macs! You lucky girl, you!