Monday, October 17, 2016

Trek

Trek wasn't what I had anticipated. There wasn't as much walking as I thought there would be. There was a lot of stops along the way but I definitely felt the spirit and witnessed miracles. It was a great experience and a great program for the youth. I feel like I got more out of it then my "kids" did but hopefully they'll look back in those experiences and know that they felt the spirit. 
Kaleb Strickler. He started off with a bad attitude but changed it around and ended up being a joy to our "family."
Anna Turner. The glue to our "family." She bridged the gap between the cliques. 
Kaylee Davis. Total sweetheart. She was always willing to help. 
Elijah Kimberling. Querky but definitely grew up and matured on this trek. 
Justin Farris. Work horse. Pulled the cart the whole time without complaint. Helped show bond the group. 
Julia Darley. Never complained. 
Karter Rassmussen. 

Not pictured Alyssa Frantz. 



No comments: