Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Festivities

We spent Easter at home with just our family. It was the first time that it was just us and no extended family. I felt like a grown up because I had to make the Easter happen! I didn't have a mom to do it for me.


Easter morning: The Loot
I don't have any girls to buy cute little Easter dresses for but the boys did get matching ties (I had to make Reese and Carson's). We all got flipflops and Reese, Carson, and I got coordinating aprons. Oh, and lots of candy!!!

The Hunt



Decorating Easter Eggs

Before and After

They later turned into these... BLT Deviled Eggs! They were awesome! Ryan seriously ate at least a half dozen by himself (don't tell him I told you that!) :) But he wasn't the only one that loved them!


Easter dinner: sun-dried tomato and spinach stuffed pork chops, roasted garlic mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus, green salad, strawberry jello made with Sprite, and homemade bread. It was a feast and we will probably be eating the leftovers for the next week!


That wasn't all either! On Saturday we watched conference, had homemade clam chowder (made by Tiffany) in bread bowls for lunch with the Girauds and then went over to the Nakayas for dinner! We had a weekend of good friends, good memories, and good food!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow looks like a good time man.
I'll send my kids over to your place next Easter.