Friday, May 29, 2009

Fun on the Farm

We just got back from Firth. Carson LOVES going to visit my parents because of all the big trucks and tractors and four-wheelers he gets to "drive." He pretty much spends ever waking hour outside.
First day there a cattle drive passed our house (yes, they do live in the middle of nowhere). So exciting for a two year old!
Carson did a lot of "driving." He always asks if he can drive every time we get in the car now.
Driving with Grandpa
Driving tractors (Ryan did get a chance to cultivate a field for the first time but I didn't get any pictures of the blessed event.)
Driving four-wheelers, one of Carson's favorites.
"I wanna go over dere..."


If a dog is man's best friend, a kitty must be a boy's...

This was the first attempt at Carson holding the kitty. He threw it down faster than I could snap the picture. But he got used to him quick and wouldn't leave him alone.


Feeding ducks/geese at the Falls


Carson found out how much he loves the hot tub!


"I'm vaccuming the rocks just like Mommy..."
One of the main reasons we went down was for Jordan's graduation. My mom played the violin in the orchestra.
Yes, that is the ENTIRE class.
Jord and his friends
Jocey girl
I love Reese's eyes in this picture, that's his typical face.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I dunno how I feel about you changing the Crandizzles to Crandals.
dru and I refer to you guys as the Crandizzles every time we talk about you guys.
Looks like it's been fun times.

Anonymous said...

hey crandizzles! it's so good to see some new photos of you all! we miss you! glad you're busy having so much fun!

Missy! said...

Looks like a great trip. I loved seeing all the photos!

Spudbiz said...

We all LOVED having you with us!! The pictures are WONDERFUL!! Cutest kids ever!! We still mention and remember the cute antics ..."HUGE tractor gamma!!" You are really wonderful parents and we are very proud of you both!!

Sarah Ruth Ritchie said...

Wow! Looks like you guys have been staying busy lately. The pictures of Carson with the kitten are so cute. I can't believe how different Carson and Reese look in those first few pictures!!